Recent Research Espousing the Virtues of Colloidal Silver
Over the past few years, several new studies have demonstrated the
fact that silver is one of the most effective agents in the battle
against MRSA, E-Coli and other deadly antibiotic-resistant super pathogens,
including these research papers:
- Antimicrobial Activity of Silver-Treated Bacteria against other Multi-Drug Resistant Pathogens in Their Environment
"Silver is a potent antimicrobial agent against a variety of microorganisms and once the element has entered the bacterial cell, it accumulates as silver nanoparticles with large surface area causing cell death. At the same time, the bacterial cell becomes a reservoir for silver. This study aims to test the microcidal effect of silver-killed E. coli O104: H4 and its supernatant against fresh viable cells of the same bacterium and some other species, including E. coli O157: H7, Multidrug Resistant (MDR) Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA). Silver-killed bacteria were examined by Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM). Agar well diffusion assay was used to test the antimicrobial efficacy and durability of both pellet suspension and supernatant of silver-killed E. coli O104:H4 against other bacteria. Both silver-killed bacteria and supernatant showed prolonged antimicrobial activity against the tested strains that extended to 40 days. "
- Iranian Clinical Study - Synthesis and effect of silver nanoparticles on the antibacterial activity of different antibiotics against Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli – This study also found that silver increases the effectiveness of antibiotic drugs
against staph infections. The researchers concluded:
“The antibacterial activities of penicillin G, amoxicillin, erythromycin, clindamycin, and vancomycin were increased in the presence of silver nano-particles (Ag-NPs) against both test strains. The highest enhancing effects were observed for vancomycin, amoxicillin, and penicillin G against S. aureus."
- Taiwanese Clinical Study - Published in the
Surface B Biointerfaces in 2007, this study demonstrated that
colloidal silver, by itself, eradicates both MRSA and Pseudomonas
aeruginosa, another deadly and extremely opportunistic superbug.
- Czech Clinical Study - Likewise, this Czech
study published in the prestigious Journal
of Physical Chemistry B in 2006, also demonstrated that
colloidal silver was a highly effective agent against MRSA:
“…silver particles with a narrow size distribution with an average size of 25 nm, which showed high antimicrobial and bactericidal activity against Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria, including highly multi-resistant strains such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA). The study further demonstrated that very low concentrations of silver could be utilized to destroy MRSA, as long as the silver particles were very small, averaging 25 nm.”
- China - A mechanistic study of the antibacterial effect of silver ions on Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus
"To investigate the mechanism of inhibition of silver ions on microorganisms, two strains of bacteria, namely Gram-negative Escherichia coli (E. coli) and Gram-positive Staphylococcus aureus (S. aureus), were treated with AgNO(3) and studied using combined electron microscopy and X-ray microanalysis. Similar morphological changes occurred in both E. coli and S. aureus cells after Ag(+) treatment."
- Formulations for COVID-19 Early Stage Treatment via Silver Nanoparticles Inhalation Delivery at Home and Hospital
"For suppressing both viral and bacterial respiratory infections, we investigate the possibility of obtaining real effective minimal inhibitory concentration (MIC) of silver nanoparticles in various respiratory system target locations. Applications include (i) control local outbreaks of COVID-19 via early stage home treatment, and (ii) lower the risk of ventilator associated pneumonia (VAP) in hospital ICU. Our prime objective is to propose a first line intervention measure with the potential to suppress proliferation of the viral infection across the respiratory system, thereby giving more time for proper immune system response and lowering the risk for aggravation and spread of the infection. We further discuss the available credible evidence for human safety consideration, by inhalation delivery, for facilitating immediate clinical trials. In addition, we discuss possible manufacturing and commercial availability of the method elements for near term wide public usage."
- Russian Research Paper on Studying the Properties of Microdispersed Colloid Silver Nanoparticles
"In this review article are studied the methods for preparation of micro dispersed colloid silver nanoparticles and scopes of their practical application in nano-industry, bionanotechnology, medicine and allied industries, including water processing and water purification techniques. The mechanisms of bactericidal influence of colloid silver on a microbial cell are discussed from the point of view of absorptive, electrostatic, enzyme and mutagen theories. Silver exerts both bactericidal and bacteriostatic effect against more than 500 species of microorganisms. The effect of bacterial destruction by silver is 1500 times more than the same concentration of phenol and 3.5 times more than the action of mercuric chloride. It is demonstrated that effects of colloid silver are defined by the concentration, the sizes of micro dispersed nanoparticles and their stability in water solutions. The silver nanoparticles in their turn may be prepared by using various physico-chemical, biochemical and biotechnological methods."
- Virucidal effect against coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 of a silver nanocluster/silica composite sputtered coating
"During the current pandemic of COVID-19 caused by the new Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the confinement measures slowed down the contagion, but did not completely avoid the disease diffusion for health workers, patients and the remaining population. The individual protection equipment (e.g. facial masks), filters for air conditioning systems and for medical respiratory devices do not possess an intrinsic antimicrobial/virucidal action and they are susceptible to microbial/viral colonization. An efficient antimicrobial/virucidal technology on air filtering media is crucial for maintaining a safe air environment and protecting people, in particular when lockdown is eased. This short communication reports about the virucidal effect, preliminary verified towards Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, of a silver nanocluster/silica composite sputtered coating, directly applicated on a FFP3 mask."
- Potent antiviral effect of silver nanoparticles on SARS-CoV-2
"The pandemic of COVID-19 is spreading unchecked due to the lack of effective antiviral measures. Silver nanoparticles (AgNP) have been studied to possess antiviral properties and are presumed to inhibit SARS-CoV-2. Due to the need for an effective agent against SARS-CoV-2, we evaluated the antiviral effect of AgNPs. We evaluated a plethora of AgNPs of different sizes and concentration and observed that particles of diameter around 10 nm were effective in inhibiting extracellular SARS-CoV-2 at concentrations ranging between 1 and 10 ppm while cytotoxic effect was observed at concentrations of 20 ppm and above. Luciferase-based pseudovirus entry assay revealed that AgNPs potently inhibited viral entry step via disrupting viral integrity. These results indicate that AgNPs are highly potent microbicides against SARS-CoV-2 but should be used with caution due to their cytotoxic effects and their potential to derange environmental ecosystems when improperly disposed."
|Colloidal/Nano Silver Papers on NIH||PEMF Research Papers on NIH's PubMed|
- Colloidal Silver - Introduction
- What Exactly Is Colloidal Silver?
- Colloidal Silver FAQ
- Colloidal Silver Research Studies
- Colloidal Silver Articles
- The Real Facts on Colloidal Silver
- Blood Electrification
- Blood Zapper Comparisons
- Blood Electrification US Patent: # 5,139,684
- Blood Zapping Testimonials
- Magnetic Pulsing - (PEMFs)
- PEMF Shattering Cancer with Resonant Frequencies
- Dr. Robert C. Beck
- The Beck Protocol
- Dr. Bob Beck - Suppressed Medical Discovery
- Dr. Hulda Clark
- Vaccination - The Hidden Truth
- Nutricide - Codex Alimentarius
- Vitamin C - High Dose
- Vitamin D3 - Amazing Info!
- Dental Amalgam Controversy
- Water Fluoridation Controversy
- Science News 1991
- Highest Source of Fluoride - Non-Organic Food!
- Chlorella - Heavy Metal Removal
- Jane Burgermeister on Swine Flu Vaccine
- Amalgam/Mercury Fillings - News 12 Spot
- Swine Flu (A/H1N1) Vaccine Facts
- Dr. McDougall MD - The Perils of Dairy Products
- Dr. Royal Raymond Rife - A Brief History
- Healing Cancer From Inside Out
- Food Matters
- Dying To Have Known
- Acidic Vs. Alkaline Blood
- Molecular Hydrogen
- The Cancer Act 1939?
- CBD Oil