Blood electrification. Patent #5139684, granted Aug 18 1992 (filed Nov 16 1990)
Electrically conductive method and systems for treatment of blood and other body fluids and/or synthetic fluids with electric forces
Discovery and Inventors: Dr. William Lyman & Dr. Steven Kaali (co-inventor Peter Schwolsky)
Science News 1991 article about Blood Electrification.
A new process and system for treatment of blood and/or other body fluids and/or synthetic fluids from a donor to a recipient or storage receptacle or in a recycling system using novel electrically conductive treatment vessels for treating blood and/or other body fluids and/or synthetic fluids with electric field forces of appropriate electric field strength to provide electric current flow through the blood or other body fluids at a magnitude that is biologically compatible but is sufficient to render the bacteria, virus, and/or fungus ineffective to infect normally healthy cells while maintaining the biological usefulness of the blood or other fluids. For this purpose the low voltage electric potentials applied to the treatment vessel should be of the order of from about 0.2 to 12 volts and should produce current flow densities in the blood or other fluids of from one microampere per square millimeter of electrode area exposed to the fluid being treated to about two milliamperes per square millimeter. Treatment time within this range of parameters may range for a period of time from about one minute to about 12 minutes.
U.S. References Cited: 15 patents: #'s 5049252, 3994799, 4473449, 5133932, 2490730, 3692648, 3753886, 3878564, 3965008, 4616640, 4770167, 4932421, 5058065, 5133932, 592735, 672231
Build your own Blood Electrification machine!: The Beck Blood Electrifier Schematic and Parts List.
Important Disclaimer: Electro Biotics is engaged in the dissemination of general health related information only. We do not under any circumstances offer medical advice. Nothing on this page or site should be construed as representing medical advice on the treatment or diagnosis of any condition giving a cause for concern, or be used as a substitution for such. If you have any symptoms which give cause for concern you should consult your physician or other health care professional.
- What Exactly Is Colloidal Silver?
- Colloidal Silver Research Studies
- Blood Zapper Comparisons
- Silver Articles
- Dr. Hulda Clark
- Dr. Robert C. Beck
- The Beck Protocol
- The Real Facts on Colloidal Silver
- Suppressed Medical Discovery
- Vaccination - The Hidden Truth
- Nutricide - Codex Alimentarius
- Blood Zapping Testimonials
- Vitamin C - High Dose
- Vitamin D3 - Amazing Info!
- Dental Amalgam Controversy
- Water Fluoridation Controversy
- Science News 1991
- Blood Electrification US Patent: # 5,139,684
- Highest Source of Fluoride - Non-Organic Food!
- Chlorella - Heavy Metal Removal
- Jane Burgermeister on Swine Flu Vaccine
- Amalgam/Mercury Fillings - News 12 Spot
- Swine Flu (A/H1N1) Vaccine Facts
- Dr. McDougall MD - The Perils of Dairy Products
- Healing Cancer From Inside Out
- Food Matters
- Dying To Have Known
- Acidic Vs. Alkaline Blood
- The Cancer Act 1939?